SEO is the best way to drive traffic to your website, but PPC modules can provide relevant customers to your website without doing any additional efforts. Pay Per Click is a faithful, cost-effective and controllable way to get top place in the search engine such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
KiyWords know the importance of money so we manage our client campaign on a daily basis, plan to manage our client bid prices and budget to get maximum ROI.
However, to take full advantage of the PPC campaign we focused on criteria which suit your business such as location, audience, Languages and keywords according to the geography and area of your business.
Our PPC Campaign Strategy
Our PPC Services:
Social Media Advertising
Google and Bing Ads
Remarketing or Retargeting
- Get instant top spot on major search engines
- Increase your website relevant traffic
- Quality lead generation
- Boost up your sales and break your target limit
- AdWords (Google)
- AdCenter (Microsoft)
- Beside these two Some of the social media platforms which also provide pay per click services such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- Google Minimum Bid = $0.01
- Microsoft AdCenter = $0.05
A specifically designed web page where the user will directly land after clicking on the paid ads in any search engine which is called landing page.
- Promotion of your new products/services
- Increase Brand Awareness
- Generate quick traffic to your website
- Generate Sales/Leads(for e-commerce sites)
- Target your potential customers across the world.